About this book
The second edition of this volume focuses on applied bioinformatics with specific applications to crops and model plants. Plant Bioinformatics: Methods and Protocols is aimed at plant biologists who have an interest in, or requirement for, accessing and manipulating huge amounts of data being generated by high throughput technologies. This book would also be of interest to bioinformaticians and computer scientists who would benefit from an introduction to the different tools and systems available for plant research. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and software, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and thorough, Plant Bioinformatics: Methods and Protocols helps researchers with the increasing volume and diversity of data from different plants and also the integration of multiple diverse forms of data.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3167-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3166-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3167-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book