Table of contents
About this book
This second volume expands upon the previous edition with new research and objectives in immunoregulation and immune tolerance. Chapters cover topics ranging from new molecular and cellular mechanisms of tolerance; generation and characterization of mice regulatory macrophages; recent advances in the treatment of immune-mediated inflammatory disorders; and novel mechanisms and therapeutic perspectives on food allergies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Suppression and Regulation of Immune Responses: Methods and Protocols, Volume II is a great resource for current research and inspiration for new studies in immune tolerance.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3139-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3138-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3139-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book