Table of contents
About this book
This volume details methods and protocols for the synthesis and characterization of glycopolymers and their biomedical applications. Chapters are divided into three parts covering synthesis and characterization of glycopolymers; glycopolymer-nanoparticle conjugates; and surface immobilized glycopolymers. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Macro-Glycoligands: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3130-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3129-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3130-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book