About this book
This volume focuses on screening and profiling kinase inhibitors or activators. Chapters in this book cover several facets of the drug discovery processes starting with target identification, and assay development and screening chemical libraries for hit identification and lead optimization. The profiling portion of Kinase Screening and Profiling: Methods and Protocols discusses several strategies and techniques that are required to minimize off target hits and reduce cellular toxicities that are caused by liability kinases. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Timely and authoritative, Kinase Screening and Profiling: Methods and Protocols, will benefit scientists and researchers who are interested in exploring the role of kinases in academic, as well as pharmaceutical research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3073-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3072-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3073-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site