Table of contents
About this book
This volume aims to be a collection of essential protocols in iPS cell field. Induced Pluripotent Stem (iPS) Cells: Methods and Protocols guides readers through multiple facets of stem cell biology, lineage commitment and differentiation. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Induced Pluripotent Stem (iPS) Cells: Methods and Protocols provides protocols that can be used by both experts and novices interested in stem cells.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3055-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3054-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3055-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book