Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides simple and accessible experiment protocols to explore thymus biology. T-Cell Development: Methods and Protocols is divided into three parts presenting short reviews on T cell development, analysis strategies, protocols for cell preparation, flow cytometry analyses, and multiple aspects of thymocyte biology. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Concise and easy-to-use, T-Cell Development: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2809-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2808-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2809-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book