About this book
This volume aims to bring together a variety of protocols useful for DNA-based typing of blood cell antigens. Protocols range from simple approaches with low technical complexity to highly sophisticated modern developments. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Molecular Typing of Blood Cell Antigens summarizes contributions from leading scientist in the field DNA typing for blood cell antigens.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2690-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2689-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2690-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site