About this book
Updated and revised, this thorough volume covers a range of methods focusing on systems, including mammalian, yeast, bacterial and archaeal. This second edition of DNA Replication: Methods and Protocols describes approaches to analyze whole genomes to single molecules, as well as both in vivo and in vitro experiments. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, DNA Replication: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition provides a collections of methods intended for newcomers to this research field and for established laboratories.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2596-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2595-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2596-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book