Table of contents
About this book
This volume contains state-of-the-art methods tackling all aspects of small non-coding RNAs biology. Small Non-Coding RNAs: Methods and Protocols guides readers through customized dedicated protocols and technologies that will be of valuable help to all those willing to contribute deciphering the numerous functions of small non-coding RNAs. Written in the highly successful Methods of Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubles troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Instructive and practical, Small Non-Coding RNAs: Methods and Protocols reaches out to biochemists, cellular, and molecular biologists already working in the field of RNA biology and to those just starting to study small non-coding RNAs.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2547-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2546-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2547-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book