Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides complete coverage of the computational approaches currently used in Synthetic Biology. Chapters focus on computational methods and algorithms for the design of bio-components, insight on CAD programs, analysis techniques, and distributed systems. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, the chapters include the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results in the laboratory.
Authoritative and practical, Computational Methods in Synthetic Biology serves as a guide to plan in silico the in vivo or in vitro construction of a variety of synthetic bio-circuits.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1878-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1877-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1878-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book