Table of contents
About this book
Advanced Protocols in Oxidative Stress III continues the thread of the first two books by covering technology ranging from a portable hand-held detector for remote analysis of antioxidant capacity to sophisticated technology such as shotgun lipidomics, mitochondrial imaging, nanosensors, fluorescent probes, chromatographic fingerprints, computational models, and biostatistical applications. Several chapters have shown the effect of pro-oxidation and antioxidants as inflammatory mediators in signaling pathways leading from the initial stimulus to termination through redox cycles. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and practical, Advanced Protocols in Oxidative Stress III offers to save investigators significant time and effort, allowing them to focus on their own personal topic of interest.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1441-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1440-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1441-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book