About this book
Regulatory Non-Coding RNAs: Methods and Protocols offers a collection of methods for those interested in the discovery, localization, and functional analysis of these non-coding transcripts that have the potential and ability to orchestrate and control gene expression. After a review of the field, this detailed volume continues with methods useful for the study of siRNAs, microRNAs, and their targets, techniques concerned with long non-coding RNAs, as well as studies of the critical parameters of functional non-coding RNA protein-RNA interactions and the environment in which they act. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include brief introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips for troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Dependable and easy to use, Regulatory Non-Coding RNAs: Methods and Protocols provides a current, state-of-the-art collection of methods and approaches that will be of value to researchers in this expanding and fascinating field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1369-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1368-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1369-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site