About this book
Reflecting over three decades of advances, Epidermal Cells: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition underscores these advances in our understanding of epidermal biology with updated and entirely new protocols that compliment and extend the earlier edition. The inclusion of protocols useful for both in vitro and in vivo studies reflects many useful developments in the field. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Dependable and easy to follow, Epidermal Cells: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition serves researchers working to accelerate the work in this vital field of study.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1224-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1223-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1224-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site