Table of contents
About this book
Tissue Morphogenesis: Methods and Protocols highlights major techniques, both experimental and computational for the study of tissue morphogenesis. Chapters focus on imagining analysis of tissue morphogenesis, culture models of tissue morphogenesis, manipulating cells and tissues in vivo, novel model systems to investigate issue morphogenesis, and computational models. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Tissue Morphogenesis: Methods and Protocols serves as a primary resource for both fundamental and practical understanding of the techniques used to uncover the basis of tissue morphogenesis.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1164-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1163-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1164-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book