About this book
Notch Signaling: Methods and Protocols focuses on molecular, biochemical, and bioinformatics aspects of Notch signaling. Chapters analyze the Notch interactome, post-translational modifications of Notch, ligand binding assays, methods to assess proteolytic cleavage, and transcriptional targets. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Notch Signaling: Methods and Protocols is a valuable contribution to hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists who pursue this research area with vigor.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1139-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1138-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1139-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site