Table of contents
About this book
At the intersection of experimental and computational sciences, the second edition of Immunoinformatics provides biological insights as well as a simpler way to implement approaches and algorithms in the immunoinformatics research domain. After an introductory section, this extensive volume moves on to cover topics such as databases, tools for prediction, systems biology approaches, as well as a variety of immunoinformatics applications. As part of the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include the type of detailed information and implementation advice to ensure successful results.
Comprehensive and practical, Immunoinformatics, Second Edition aims at students and researchers from diverse backgrounds and levels interested in working with immunological problems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1115-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1114-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1115-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book