About this book
Cardiac Tissue Engineering: Methods and Protocols presents a collection of protocols on cardiac tissue engineering from pioneering and leading researchers around the globe. These include methods and protocols for cell preparation, biomaterial preparation, cell seeding, and cultivation in various systems. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Cardiac Tissue Engineering: Methods and Protocols highlights the major techniques, both experimental and computational, for the study of cardiovascular tissue engineering.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1047-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1046-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1047-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site