Table of contents
About this book
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation seeks to enable new and existing practitioners to learn and follow established TMS protocols. The individual chapters in this detailed volume describe methods for single and multiple pulse TMS as well as methods for TMS coupled with associated techniques, from electromyography to neuroimaging. The collection promises to facilitate growth and exploration of clinical and experimental TMS. As a volume in the popular Neuromethods series, chapters include the kind of expert implementation advice that encourages successful and reproducible results.
Authoritative and practical, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation will serve not only as a good methodological introduction for those new to this growing field, but also as a source of continual reference for experienced practitioners when re-visiting older, exploring novel, or developing new concepts.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0879-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0878-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0879-0
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- About this book