Table of contents
About this book
Bladder Dysfunction in the Adult: The Basis for Clinical Management succinctly describes all that the healthcare professional needs to know when treating lower urinary tract symptoms. The book describes how to assess and treat every group of patients likely to be affected with bladder problems, and the underlying mechanisms responsible. Women with stress incontinence, men with enlarged prostates, people with neurological disease and the elderly are all discussed in particular detail. For all professionals treating or learning to treat patients with urinary storage or voiding problems, the concise presentation and thorough coverage provides treatment recommendations and clear explanations.
Authored by recognized experts in their respective fields, Bladder Dysfunction in the Adult: The Basis for Clinical Management is a comprehensive resource that allows the reader to develop the knowledge, understanding, and confidence to deal with the many clinical challenges of bladder dysfunction.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0853-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0852-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0853-0
- Series Print ISSN 2197-7194
- Series Online ISSN 2197-7208
- About this book