About this book
Transcription Factor Regulatory Methods details various techniques ranging from cutting-edge to general techniques use to study transcription factor regulatory networks. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Transcription Factor Regulatory Methods aids scientists in the further study into post-genomic or the personal genomic era.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0805-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0804-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0805-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site