Table of contents
About this book
Engineering Multicellular Systems: Methods and Protocols, focuses on laboratory procedures used in recent efforts for constructing synthetic multicellular systems and their applications. In particular, constructing multicellular systems to form various microbial ecosystems has been extensively explored to examine evolution and interactions of microbial ecosystems, while co-cultures have emerged as an efficient tool to produce some complex chemical molecules. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Engineering Multicellular Systems: Methods and Protocols provides a comprehensive laboratory protocol reference for constructing multicellular systems for various applications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0554-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0553-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0554-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book