About this book
Arthritis Research: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition expands upon the first edition to present new and current techniques for the research of arthritis and related conditions. A compendium of leaders in the field contribute chapters that cover practical research methods such as the intravital multiphoton microscopy technique, techniques for evaluating exhausted CD8 T cell and for studying nucleic acid sensors and their effects, methods for in vivo tetracycline-controlled transgenic mice and T cell receptor transgenic mice, protocols to detect V(D)J recombination products and microRNA, and the technique to make bleomycin-induced dermal fibrosis. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and easily accessible, Arthritis Research: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition will serve both professionals and novices with state-of-the-art techniques pertaining to this fascinating research field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0404-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0403-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0404-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site