About this book
Protein Structure Prediction, Third Edition expands on previous editions by focusing on software and web servers. With new chapters that provide instructions on how to use a computational method with examples of prediction by the method. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Protein Structure Prediction, Third Edition provides diverse methods detailing the expansion of the computational protein structure prediction field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0366-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0365-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0366-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book