About this book
Drug Delivery Systems, Second Edition expands upon the previous edition with current, detailed methods and technologies to further study drug delivery. With new chapters on nanobiotechnology techniques, experimental methods, and the clinical use for the intrathecal delivery of analgesics. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Drug Delivery Systems, Second Edition will be useful for pharmaceutical scientists as well as well as physicians both in the academic institutions and in the industry.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0363-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0362-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0363-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site