Table of contents
About this book
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Methods and Protocols describes a number of genetic, biochemical and immunological techniques. These techniques provide an advancing understanding of the pathology, breakdown of the immune system, and therapeutic challenges of SLE in both humans and animal models. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Methods and Protocols appeals to biomedical and clinical scientists in a number of pathology disciplines at the doctoral and post-doctoral level.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0326-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0325-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0326-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book