About this book
Incorporating the latest developments in pharmacology and therapy, this fully revised Second Edition is an ideal quick reference for those who prescribe psychotrophic drugs for young people. New and notable features include:
- discussions of new drugs and health supplements;
- revised diagnostic terminology that accords with current DSM-IV nomenclature;
- reports on anti-epileptic medications;
- guidelines for the appropriate use of psychoactive medications;
- and instruction on the monitoring of physical, behavioral, and cognitive effects of various drugs.
drug emotion pharmacology pharmacotherapy research therapy