About this book
Break down the misconceptions of the Internet of Things by examining the different security building blocks available in Intel Architecture (IA) based IoT platforms. This open access book reviews the threat pyramid, secure boot, chain of trust, and the SW stack leading up to defense-in-depth.
The IoT presents unique challenges in implementing security and Intel has both CPU and Isolated Security Engine capabilities to simplify it. This book explores the challenges to secure these devices to make them immune to different threats originating from within and outside the network. The requirements and robustness rules to protect the assets vary greatly and there is no single blanket solution approach to implement security.
Demystifying Internet of Things Security provides clarity to industry professionals and provides and overview of different security solutions
Internet of Things IoT Security Device connectivity Software Security IoT Frameworks Intel Strategists Developers Architects Open Access
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2896-8
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2020
- License CC BY
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2895-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2896-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site