About this book
Explore key scenarios required for building quality Ionic apps quickly and easily and bring them to the iOS and Android mobile ecosystem.
Learn Ionic 2 explains various techniques to quickly integrate third-party back end systems. With this short guide, you'll benefit from practical examples of implementing authentication and authorization, connecting to social media, integrating with payment gateway, and analytics integration. This book presents solutions to the challenges faced during the development process of these tasks.
Validation is essential to the survival and eventual success of any startup. You validate your business idea by placing a product in the hands of your customers and getting them to interact with it. The Ionic framework makes this possible.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2617-9
- Copyright Information Josephine Eskaline Joyce Justin and Joesph Xavier Judes 2017, corrected publication 2018 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2616-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2617-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site