About this book
This practical book offers best practices to be followed for CMMi implementation. It allows the reader to discover and avoid the mistakes that are commonly made while implementing the CMMi practices in their work areas. You'll experience how easy, yet concise the CMMi practice description is and how quickly and efficiently it can be implemented to your work processes.
CMMi is the most popular software process improvement model developed by the US department of Defence Software Engineering Institute (Carnegie Mellon University). This model is extensively used by software professionals and organizations worldwide. CMMI for Development v1.3 : Implementation Guide is your step by step guide that aims to change the way people interpret and implement CMMi in their organizations.
- Book Title CMMI for Development
- Book Subtitle Implementation Guide
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2529-5
- Copyright Information Mukund Chaudhary 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-2528-8
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-2529-5
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 111
- Number of Illustrations 12 b/w illustrations, 15 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site