Table of contents
About this book
Reviews of Plasma Physics, Volume 23, presents two high quality reviews from the cutting-edge of Russian plasma physics research:
"Plasma Models of Atom and Radiative-Collisional Processes", by V.A. Astapenko, L.A. Bureyeva, V.S. Lisitsa, is devoted to a unified description of the atomic core polarization effects in the free-free, free-bound and bound-bound transitions of the charged particles in the field of multielectron atom.
"Asymptotic Theory of Charge Exchange And Mobility Processes for Atomic Ions" by B.M. Smirnov reviews the process of resonant charge exchange, and also the transport processes (mobility and diffusion coefficients) for ions in parent gases which are determined by resonant electron transfer.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4615-0027-8
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic / Plenum Publishers, New York 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4613-4890-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4615-0027-8
- Series Print ISSN 0080-2050
- Series Online ISSN 1574-8952
- Buy this book on publisher's site