Table of contents
About this book
Practical Informatics for Cytopathology provides a concise and practical overview of pathology informatics. The book offers a succinct overview of basic computing and laboratory information systems applied specifically to the field of cytopathology. Readers are exposed to emerging areas in pathology informatics, such as specimen tracking and digital imaging. Valuable features of this volume include summary tables, diagrams, vital resources and a glossary of informatics terms to help readers.
Written by authorizes in the field, Practical Informatics for Cytopathology is a vital resource that provides users with a solid, comprehensive foundation and practical working knowledge of the rapidly emerging field of pathology informatics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-9581-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-9580-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-9581-9
- Series Print ISSN 1574-9053
- Series Online ISSN 1574-9061
- About this book