About this book
Given the widespread use of real-time multitasking systems, there are tremendous optimization opportunities if reconfigurable computing can be effectively incorporated while maintaining performance and other design constraints of typical applications. The focus of this book is to describe the dynamic reconfiguration techniques that can be safely used in real-time systems. This book provides comprehensive approaches by considering synergistic effects of computation, communication as well as storage together to significantly improve overall performance, power, energy and temperature.
- Provides a comprehensive introduction to optimization and dynamic reconfiguration techniques in real-time embedded systems;
- Covers state-of-the-art techniques and ongoing research in reconfigurable architectures;
- Focuses on algorithms tuned for dynamic reconfiguration techniques in real-time systems;
- Provides reference for anyone designing low-power systems, energy-/temperature-constrained devices, and power-performance efficient systems which execute tasks with timing constraints.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-0278-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-0277-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-0278-7
- Series Print ISSN 2193-0155
- Series Online ISSN 2193-0163
- Buy this book on publisher's site