Table of contents
About this book
- Book Title Analysis and Geometry on Complex Homogeneous Domains
- Series Title Progress in Mathematics
- Series Abbreviated Title Progress in Mathematics(Birkhäuser)
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4612-1366-6
- Copyright Information Birkhäuser Boston 2000
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-8176-4138-2
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4612-7115-4
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4612-1366-6
- Series ISSN 0743-1643
- Series E-ISSN 2296-505X
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 540
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Topological Groups, Lie Groups
Several Complex Variables and Analytic Spaces
- Buy this book on publisher's site
"The book is clearly an important contribution to the literature on the subject. A number of results presented here is not accessible in book form elsewhere. Both research students and professional mathematicians will find this valuable volume an extremely useful guide and reference work."
"This book, which is a useful text for advanced graduate students and researchers…gives a comprehensive account of the field of homogeneous complex domains…The exposition is rapidly paced and efficient, without compromising proofs. Moreover, plenty of examples are given, enabling the reader to understand the essential ideas behind the notions and the theorems."
"This book has been written by five outstanding experts with the intention of surveying the most important goals and viewpoints of the field…It is a pleasant reading, details of proofs are supplied or omitted in a very well chosen manner…Many new top results are described and it contains the most important references after each part. I recommend it first of all since, using this book, one can reach the research level with considerably less effort than by the aid of other means of the recent literature."