About this book
The third edition of Difficult Decisions in Thoracic Surgery: An Evidence-Based Approach, devotes itself to looking at questions and decisions in general thoracic surgery that are difficult or controversial. Focused topics are explored, and readers will find pithy analyses and recommendations which are carefully given in accordance with the level of supporting evidence available.
Written by recognized experts in the field, Difficult Decisions in Thoracic Surgery: An Evidence-Based Approach 3rd edition is a timely reference source for practicing surgeons, surgeons in training, and educators that describes the recommended ideal approach, rather than customary care, in selected clinical situations.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-6404-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-6403-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-6404-3
- Series Print ISSN 2198-7750
- Series Online ISSN 2198-7769
- Buy this book on publisher's site