About this book
Communication Disorders and Personality analyzes the interrelation and interdependence between personality changes, which differ in their nature and phenomenology, and disorders of certain aspects of communicative ability. Author Glozman's approach is an interdisciplinary and comprehensive study of neuropsychological, psychopathological and special education data on the basis of communication theories.
Presented are certain methodological problems as well as a number of experimental methodologies for the study of the personality of patients with speech disorders. Examined are communication as a curative factor and a possible prophylaxis or regression of disorders of personality in the process of the training and restoration of communicative ability.
Communication Disorders and Personality will be a valuable resource for psychologists, social workers, psycholinguists, physicians, and speech and language therapists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-9288-8
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, New York 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4613-4877-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-9288-8
- Series Print ISSN 1572-5634
- Buy this book on publisher's site