Table of contents
About this book
Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI) is defined as the study of the development and use of advanced information systems and technologies for national, international, and societal security-related applications. With the rise of global terrorism, the field has been given an increasing amount of attention from academic researchers, law enforcement, intelligent experts, information technology consultants and practitioners.
SECURITY INFORMATICS is global in scope and perspective. Leading experts will be invited as contributing authors from the US, UK, Denmark, Israel, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Europe, etc. It is the first systematic, archival volume treatment of the field and will cover the very latest advances in ISI research and practice. It is organized in four major subject areas: (1) Information and Systems Security, (2) Information Sharing and Analysis in Security Informatics, (3) Infrastructure Protection and Emergency Responses, and (4) National Security and Terrorism Informatics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-1325-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-1324-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-1325-8
- Series Print ISSN 1934-3221
- Series Online ISSN 1934-3213
- Buy this book on publisher's site