About this book
Global Warming: Engineering Solutions goes beyond discussing the definition and causes of climate change, and offers concrete solutions for solving global warming. Innovative and forward-thinking engineering solutions are needed to tackle global warming’s threat to the planet, and this book offers numerous methods to address global warming’s identified causes.
Drawing upon the collective knowledge of renowned experts, Ibrahim Dincer, Arif Hepbasil, Adnan Midilli and T. Hikmet Karakoc have assembled a wide ranging treatise on engineering solutions to global warming that includes:
- Ideas for correcting carbon dioxide and other emission pollution
- Exploring the relationship between global warming and thermodynamics
- Examining the sustainability and practicality of the most prevalent forms of clean energy.
Global Warming: Engineering Solutions explores the major threats of global warming from an engineering perspective, explicating practical deployments of systems that could be implemented and work towards staving off global climate change. This book is a must-read for any researchers and engineers interested in gaining an applicable knowledge of how to prevent and control global warming through engineering.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-1017-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-1016-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-1017-2
- Series Print ISSN 1865-3529
- Series Online ISSN 1865-3537
- Buy this book on publisher's site