Table of contents
About this book
Practical Programming on the Cell Broadband Engine
Practical Programming in the Cell Broadband Engine offers a unique programming guide for the Cell Broadband Engine, demonstrating a large number of real-life programs to identify and solve problems in engineering, logic design, VLSI CAD, number-theory, graph-theory, computational geometry, image processing, and other subjects. This book:
- Explores a wide variety of problems presenting the Cell Broadband Engine in a new, distinctive way.
- Presents a number of software programming projects which can be used by faculty for engaging students into the area of actual code development for practical high-performance computing.
- Provides professionals with the tools needed to analyze the capabilities of the Cell Broadband Engine in their application domain.
Key features include:
- Numerous diagrams, mnemonics, tables, charts, code samples for making program development on the CBE as accessible as possible
- Comprehensive reading list for introductory material to the subject matter
- A website providing all source codes and sample-data for examples presented in this text.