Objective-C Recipes provides a problem solution approach for dealing with key aspects of Objective-C programming, ensuring you have the indispensable reference you need to successfully execute common programming tasks. You will see how to use the unique features of the Objective-C programming language, the helpful features of the Foundation framework, and the benefits of using Objective-J as an alternative. Solutions are available for a range of problems, including:
- Application development with Xcode
- Working with strings, numbers and object collections
- Using foundation classes like NSArray, NSString, NSData and more
- Dealing with threads, multi-core processing and asynchronous processing
- Building applications that take advantage of dates and timers and memory management
- How to use Objective-C on other platforms
Objective-C Recipes is an essential reference for every Objective-C programmer, and offers solutions in a concise and easy-to-follow manner. Matthew Campbell has trained over 800 new iOS developers at the Mobile App Mastery Institute and iOS Code Camp, and here brings his expertise to offer you the ability to use and exploit Objective-C to get the most out of all of your projects.