About this book
Pro Android Media provides concise and clear instruction on how to utilize the media APIs made available through Android to create dynamic apps. It takes you from a simple means to gain access to the camera to complex video capture and sharing examples. It also covers sound, graphics, painting, and more—everything you need to make your app come "alive."
After reading this book, the app you create will showcase the best of multimedia that Android has to offer.
- Book Title Pro Android Media
- Book Subtitle Developing Graphics, Music, Video and Rich Media Apps for Smartphones and Tablets
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3268-1
- Copyright Information Apress 2009
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4302-3267-4
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-3268-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages , 320
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site