About this book
- Book Title Optical Data Storage
- Book Subtitle Phase-Change Media and Recording
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-4217-1
- Copyright Information Springer 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4020-4216-4
- Softcover ISBN 978-90-481-7076-0
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4020-4217-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VIII, 174
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Optical and Electronic Materials
Optics, Lasers, Photonics, Optical Devices
Materials Science, general
Condensed Matter Physics
Characterization and Evaluation of Materials
- Buy this book on publisher's site
I read this book on my way back from a conference in Colorado and I wasn't happy that Silicon Valley is so close to Colorado.
Intro and 5 chapters give full good overview of optical data storage and plenty of experimental data.
Book is very useful for students and engineers (optics, material sci., mechanics) and everybody who want to know how his/her DVD or CD is working.
Semyon D. Savransky (Silicon Valley, California, USA)