Table of contents
About this book
Effective Learning and Teaching of Writing is a handbook on research on the effective teaching and learning of writing. It is a reference for researchers and educators in the domain of written composition in education. Effective Learning and Teaching of Writing covers all age ranges and school settings and it deals with various aspects of writing and text types. Research methodology varies from experimental studies to reflective classroom practitioners’ research.
This new volume in the series Studies in Writing brings together researchers from all kinds of disciplines involved in writing research and countries in their endeavour to improve the teaching of written composition. It is the result of co-operation of researchers all over the world and shows that in spite of the differences in educational regions over the world, research in writing shares similar problems, and tries to find answers, and generate new questions. The body of knowledge in this volume will inspire researchers and teachers to improve research and practice.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-2739-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-2724-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-2739-0
- Series Print ISSN 1572-6304
- Buy this book on publisher's site