Table of contents
About this book
This volume details practical procedures on the latest DNA vaccine technology. Chapters guide readers through methods and protocols on DNA vaccine design, the adjuvant influence, production and purification methodologies, delivery systems, and approaches of the influence of DNA vaccines in the immunological response performance and in the cancer immunotherapy. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, DNA Vaccines: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0872-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2021
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0871-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0872-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site