About this book
Great strides have been made in the development of analog filters over the past few decades. The first book to treat these recent advances in depth, VLSI Analog Filters provides a comprehensive guide for researchers and upper-level graduate students, fully preparing readers for professional work. In particular, the work covers active RC filters, OTA-C filters, and Switched-capacitor filters, including advanced design techniques for low power and high-speed designs, analysis and compensation of non-idealities, and practical case studies of contemporary designs. Throughout the book, exercises are included to reinforce understanding of concepts, and simulations are used to enhance connections to practical applications.
This advanced textbook is suitable for engineering graduate students studying analog filter design, offering a full course that may feed seamlessly to employment in industry. At the same time, it serves as an extremely valuable reference for researchers and engineers looking to gain a deeper understanding of the field.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-8176-8358-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-0-8176-8357-3
- Online ISBN 978-0-8176-8358-0
- Series Print ISSN 2164-3679
- Series Online ISSN 2164-3725
- About this book