Table of contents
About this book
One of the most creative mathematicians of our times, Vladimir Drinfeld received the Fields Medal in 1990 for his groundbreaking contributions to the Langlands program and to the theory of quantum groups.
These ten original articles by prominent mathematicians, dedicated to Drinfeld on the occasion of his 50th birthday, broadly reflect the range of Drinfeld's own interests in algebra, algebraic geometry, and number theory.
Contributors: A. Eskin, V.V. Fock, E. Frenkel, D. Gaitsgory, V. Ginzburg, A.B. Goncharov, E. Hrushovski, Y. Ihara, D. Kazhdan, M. Kisin, I. Krichever, G. Laumon, Yu.I. Manin, A. Okounkov, V. Schechtman, and M.A. Tsfasman.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-8176-4532-8
- Copyright Information Birkhäuser Boston 2006
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser Boston
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-0-8176-4471-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-8176-4532-8
- Series Print ISSN 0743-1643
- Series Online ISSN 2296-505X
- Buy this book on publisher's site