About this book
Salivary Gland Cytopathology by William C. Faquin, M.D., Ph.D. and Celeste Powers, M.D., Ph.D., will fulfill the need for an easy-to-read and authoritative synopsis of salivary gland cytopathology. This volume, part of the Essentials in Cytopathology book series, fits into the lab coat pocket and is ideal for portability and quick reference. Each volume in the series is heavily illustrated with a full color art program, while the text follows a user-friendly outline format.
William C. Faquin, MD, PhD, is Associate Professor of Pathology, Department of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts.
Celeste N. Powers, MD, PhD, is Professor of Pathology and Otolaryngology, Department of Pathology, Medical College of Virginia Hospitals, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-76623-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-76622-5
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-76623-2
- Series Print ISSN 1574-9053
- Series Online ISSN 1574-9061
- Buy this book on publisher's site