Table of contents
About this book
Supply Chain Configuration: Concepts, Solutions, and Applications provides a thorough explanation of the supply chain configuration problem and offers solutions that combine the mathematical aspects of problem solving with applications in modern information technology.
Drawing upon years of practical experience and using numerous examples, authors Charu Chandra and Janis Grabis cover state of the art technologies and solutions in supply chain configuration, including:
- Establishment of a comprehensive definition of the supply chain configuration problem
- Discussion of models and tools available for solving specific configuration problems
- Discussion of solutions for supply chain configuration in the presence of stochastic and dynamic factors
- Emphasis on the value of model integration to obtain comprehensive and robust configuration decisions
- Applications from the automotive and retail industries
Supply Chain Configuration: Concepts, Solutions, and Applications is a must have book for practitioners and researchers who specialize in operations management and supply chain configuration.