Table of contents
About this book
Information Systems Action Research is organized into three parts: (1) The first part focuses on the methodological issues that arise when action research methods are conducted. (2) The second part provides examples of action research in practice. (3) The third part will summarize the philosophical foundations of action research and its application as a methodology in Information Systems research and research programs.
The book will include chapters from Europe, Australasia, and the Americas representing different traditions and perspectives in action research. These chapters will come from prominent scholars in the areas, who are widely recognized as authors of seminal ideas in action research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-36060-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-36059-1
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-36060-7
- Series Print ISSN 1571-0270
- Buy this book on publisher's site