About this book
So your dream is to start your own business. But how do you know if it will work and how do you make it a reality?
Start-up is a user guide for aspiring entrepreneurs and provides expert advice and guidance on every aspect of launching a new business. It will be of particular value if you are an academic wishing to exploit the commercial value of a new technology or business solution through the creation of a new company. Step-by-step, this inspiring and highly readable book covers how to evaluate the strength of your business idea, how to protect your invention, what legal steps and responsibilities are involved in forming a company, how to position your products in the market, how to create a business plan and raise finance.
The case studies, practical exercises and tips in this book will help to demystify the process of starting a new business, give you the confidence to do it and greatly increase your chances of realising your dream.
- Book Title Start-up
- Book Subtitle A Practical Guide to Starting and Running a New Business
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-32982-X
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics Business and Management (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-540-32981-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-06953-6
- eBook ISBN 978-3-540-32982-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VIII, 165
- Number of Illustrations 25 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Job Careers in Science and Engineering
The Computing Profession
- Buy this book on publisher's site