Table of contents
Prediction of Post-translational modifications from amino acid sequence: Problems, pitfalls, methodological hints
Deriving Biological Function of Genome Information with Biomolecular Sequence and Structure Analysis
Complementing Biomolecular Sequence Analysis with Text Mining in Scientific Articles
Mechanistic Predictions from the Analysis of Biomolecular Networks
Mechanistic Predictions from the Analysis of Biomolecular Sequence Populations: Considering Evolution for Function Prediction
About this book
In this anthology, leading researchers present critical reviews of methods and high-impact applications in computational biology that lead to results that also non-bioinformaticians must know to design efficient experimental research plans. Discovering Biomolecular Mechanisms with Computational Biology also summarizes non-trivial theoretical predictions for regulatory and metabolic networks that have received experimental confirmation.
Discovering Biomolecular Mechanisms with Computational Biology is essential reading for life science researchers and higher-level students that work on biomolecular mechanisms and wish to understand the impact of computational biology for their success.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/0-387-36747-0
- Copyright Information Landes Bioscience and Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-34527-7
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-36747-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site